Benefit from the innovative application packaging workflow management tool
PACE Packager Hub is an end-to-end ecosystem for managing application packaging orders, teams and processes. It is a joining point for clients, managers, and packaging engineers. The solution is pre-configured for the packaging processes and based on the application packaging best practices.
Benefits of PACE Packager Hub
- A single platform for managing the complete packaging lifecycle and deployment
- Support of multiple isolated projects
- Increased standardization of specific packaging processes
- Centralized tool-driven approach
- A unified workplace for package and file management
- Enhanced customization and automation for projects
- Central place for communication within the team and the customers
- Integration with PACE Suite or other software packaging tools.
PACE Packager Hub consists of two modules: Task Manager and Repository Manager.
- Create new orders, select types, add, view & customize attributes, move orders through the workflow.
- Track orders, statuses, assignments and access history of changes.
- Quickly import orders from CSV.
- Analyze workload, order statuses via Dashboard.
- Communicate about orders via messages, internal notes, or public requests.
- Get & configure instant notifications about changes with orders.
- Export reports via CSV.
- View packages of the selected project or multiple projects on various repositories in one configurable list.
- Conveniently deliver final packages to customers in just a few clicks.
- Simply download the output package right from the web portal using the friendly interface.
- Simply store and securely share project docs from different repositories in one place.
- Transfer order files between the customer and packaging team right in the order.